Host A Clinic
Contact me if you would like to host a Groundwork/Problem Solving/Confidence Building
& a Foundation Riding/Problem Solving/Confidence Building Clinic at a location of your choice.
Clinics Run 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM with an Hour and 20 Minute Lunch Break Around Noon
Limited to 5 Participants (Plus Host)
– Registration & Payment Will Be Due 15 Days Prior to Clinic
– Participants Will Register on the LNHT Website &
Will Send Payment to Lexy Via PayPal or Mailed Cash or Check
– Refunds WILL Be Given If Clinic is Canceled By Lexy or the Host
– If Clinic Must Be Rescheduled, Participants Will Have the Option of Keeping Spot or a Refund
HOSTING A CLINIC
As a Clinic Host, You Are Responsible For:
– Arena Arrangements
(Negotiating Fees Per Day, Reserving the Arena)
– Advertising & Promoting the Clinic to Fill with Participants
(Minimum of 3 or 4 Participants Dependent on Facility Size, Limited to 5 Participants (Plus Host))
– Making Lodging Arrangements/Reservations for Lexy in the Vicinity of Arena
(ONLY if Electrical Trailer Hookups are Not Available)
– Stall & Bedding Accommodations for Up to 2 of Lexy's Horses at the Arena/Facility
– Make Lunch Arrangements with the Participants
(The most efficient lunch breaks are on the grounds.
Example: Details to the participants whether to pack lunches,
if concessions will be available, or organizing potluck lunches, are all great options.)
WHAT WILL BE PROVIDED TO YOU AS CLINIC HOST:
– You Will Be Provided a Facebook Event Page that is Linked to the Lexy Nuesch Horse Training Page.
You will be made a host of the page so you can invite participants, make updates, add photos, and promote the event.
– You May Participate in the Clinic at No Charge
– You Will Be Provided a Clinic Flyer
- You May Increase the Clinic Cost Above $300 as You See Fit to Cover Your Expenses